Breaking News
  • May 6Prom King and Queen: Bernice Moshos and Alex Perez
  • April 15Mr. Tracy Goode named Principal for the 2024-2025 school year
The Student News Site of Bishop Gorman High School

The Lance

The Lance

The Lance

2024-2025 Class Elections

Benjamin Tamayo ’25
Sutton Stoft ’25 elected class president.

On Wednesday March 20th, freshmen, sophomores, and juniors attended the student government elections for the 2024-2025 school year.

Logan Timmons ’25 elected class secretary (Benjamin Tamayo ’25)

For the class of 2027, Alexis Mayer was elected as secretary and Bea Coons was elected as the vice president for next year’s sophomore class. Aikus Chadha’s speech about his contagious smile captivated the crowd, as he was elected as the new class president.

For the class of 2026, the soon-to-be juniors elected Lola Medrala as their secretary. Cade Seitman will become the new class of 2026 president, and he will have Bella Viellion by his side as the vice president.

Finally, for the class of 2025, Logan Timmons was elected as secretary and Nina Pomerantz as the class treasurer. Chris Lee was elected as the class vice president and will be alongside Sutton Stoft who was elected as the class president of 2025. These four students will be at the head of the next year’s graduating class.

Congratulations to all the winners and those who ran for office!