Breaking News
  • May 20Congratulations Class of 2024
  • May 20BGHS Men's Lacrosse Wins State
  • May 6Prom King and Queen: Bernice Moshos and Alex Perez
  • April 15Mr. Tracy Goode named Principal for the 2024-2025 school year
The Student News Site of Bishop Gorman High School

The Lance

The Lance

The Lance

Homecoming Reunion

Alumni Return to Rekindle Memories from Bishop Gorman
Alumni celebrate there 10 year reunion

Bishop Gorman held their annual Homecoming tailgate adjacent to Fertitta Field on Friday, September 29th.

This event took place before the football game. It was a great event for school fundraising and gathering. A homecoming tradition, the tailgate featured many stunning tables offering sales such as handmade ceramic pumpkins, face paintings, baked goods and more.

Ceramics club works hard every year to make dozens of handmade items for the event, “the ceramics club sells various pottery items that one can use every day or even decorate their house with,” ceramics club president, Valentina Moore ‘25 stated.

This year was the reunion of every year ending in three and eight was celebrated. Alumni from all years came to reunite. Three Bishop Gorman alumni, Fletch Brunelle, Mark Rainhard, and Tom Elich from the class of ‘82, who have remained friends since high school, attended this year’s tailgate, “for us, it was great to reconnect with friends and family as well, so it was good to see people from whether it was our class or the class of 83,” said Fletch Brunelle ‘82.