First finals experience for freshman class

Photo by Dena Mosavat

Students in Mrs. Trematerra’s first period theology class.

Dena Mosavat '26, Social Media Editor

As finals week inches closer and closer, freshmen students are put to the real test while they prepare for their first ever final exams at Bishop Gorman . Math has proven to be the class that students are having the most trouble studying for, “The most challenging class to study for finals has probably been Geometry because there’s a lot of proofs and theorems to remember,” admitted Misael Lozano.

“Algebra 1 has been the most challenging because I have trouble comprehending it,” conveyed Joshua Eugenio.

With that being said, there are a few classes that are low stress and have a lighter workload. “Health is probably the least of my worries because the vocabulary is easy to remember,” said Misael Lozano.

Nevertheless, whether studying for a hard or an easy class, everyone needs some strategies to help them time manage and stay less stressed, especially around this time of year. “Turning my phone off and putting it away has helped me stay on task, focus, and put more time into studying,” Luke Wingard stated.

Ignoring distractions and time consuming activities is one of the most effective ways to stay on task. “I quit playing video games so that I could start taking the last two weeks of the semester and finals more seriously,” said Gianni Morales.

With these methods and dedication, anyone can be successful in studying and getting good results on their projects and exams!